Upstate New York's Capital Region

Having been a real estate professional since 2001, I have enjoyed the great honor of working throughout the entire Capital Region, so I have a firm understanding on all the positive attributes of the many local communities I continue to serve.  Whether it is employment opportunity, low taxes, recreation, great schools or tranquility you seek as a buyer, I know exactly where to find them all for you. If you are considering selling your home, I can provide you with the advice and tools necessary to get top dollar for your home in the shortest amount of time. At the end of the day, whether you are buying or selling a home, let my 25+ years of sales and service be your guiding light toward achieving your real estate goals. When it comes to protecting your best interest, always remember, "Experience Matters."

More Neighborhoods

• Upstate New York's Capital Region
©2024 Global Multiple Listing Service, Inc. The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the GMLS. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s), GMLS shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated Apr 19, 2024 8:21:pm.