Your Local Real Estate Expert.
Get a Positive, Experienced and Helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Superior negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Ask about my buyer/seller incentive programs.
First-Time Buyers Face More Tough TimesDaily Real Estate News | Wednesday, January 25, 2017 Many first-time buyers are starting to feel like they just can’t catch a break. The continued limited inventories of homes for sale in the entry-level market and a number of other factors are pressing harder on first-timers who are trying to break in to home ownership. “Constrained inventory in many areas and climbing rents, home prices, and mortgage rates means it’s not getting any easier to be a first-time buyer,” says Lawrence Yun, the chief economist for the National Association of REALTORS®. “It will take more entry-level supply, continued job gains, and even stronger wage growth for f…