Your Local Real Estate Expert.
Get a Positive, Experienced and Helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Superior negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Ask about my buyer/seller incentive programs.
North Greenbush, NY
Guilderland TOV, NY
While homeowners traditionally wait for spring to list their home—the peak home-shopping season—there are many good reasons to sell in the winter. Buyers shopping in winter usually have more urgency to buy quickly and a recent study even found that sellers net more on average above listing price in winter than spring, even in areas with very cold weather. Selling a home in winter can be a bit of a different ball game, though. You can improve your chances of selling quickly and for maximum dollar by knowing what to expect and planning your sale. Curb Appeal is a Must Drab weather and gray skies make it more important than ever to make your home eye-catching. First impressions count, so he…