Your Local Real Estate Expert.
Get a Positive, Experienced and Helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Superior negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Ask about my buyer/seller incentive programs.
Clifton Park, NY
Winter Pet Safety l When the temperature drops below 20 degrees Fahrenheit, it’s best to keep all animals indoors except when exercising or relieving themselves. “Outdoor” dogs should have a dry, comfortable, draft-free doghouse large enough to allow the dog to sit and lie down, but small enough to hold in its body heat. The floor should be raised a few inches off the ground and covered with cedar shavings or straw. Pet stores carry safe heated floor mats and non-electric warm bedding. The doorway should be covered with waterproof burlap or heavy plastic. l Pets require more calories in lower temperatures because exercise is more strenuous and higher fuel intake helps your pet to maint.....